Which tumbler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My FA tumbler is pretty weak (on my 2nd after first died) when put side by side the Berry's. I still use both, I'm gonna drive a stake in the FA, get my $40 worth!

I have the big Dillon tumbler as well as the frankford arsenal tumbler. The Frankford Arsenal tumbler quit after about a year, and when I looked it over, I found one of the wires to the motor had work hardened and broken. I replaced the connectors and tie wrapped the leads to hold the movement to a minimum and it is still going strong after three years. The big Dillon is what I use for thousand lots and the FA tumbler is good for small lots. Blitzfike

SteveD2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been happy with my basic FA tumbler. Ofter put brass in and let run over night. Never had a problem and the motor doesn't get warm at all. I usually run my brass through walnut shells then through corn cobb which has about a cap full of maguires liquid car polish in it to make the brass shine. I get both media from any pet supply place. They sell it for use in lining the bottom of cages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom