Which was better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DEFINITELY Texas A&M vs OSU. The fourth quarter was unreal and the way the game ended was incredible. Even as an Aggie, it was a great game.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Aggies gave the game away with 30 some seconds left, what a shame.

Yes I agree 100%. Driving for a potential FG attempt and throwing the INT that cost the game really hurt. Johnson is a good QB but there is definitely something wrong for him to throw eight pics in the last two games, none in the first two, and only eight all last season (and four came in one game). I am encouraged that we can play some good football but we are not quite there.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU... It was a good game only because it seems they try to lose every time they play.. ha ha.

I have to agree with this. It's a bad habit for OSU and it appears it's a disease spreading to OU as well. I'm a HUGE OU fan and extremely happy to be 5-0, however we have tried our best to give away 4 of those wins. The OU/OSU game may be very interesting this year. BTW it's Sunday and Texas still SUCKS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom