Which was better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I like all the signs that you have there tm8634 - but did you see Bama destroy Florida....

Bama is by far the #1 team - and better watch out whoever stands in their way...

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the OU vs saxeT game better. Glad OSU won but the Red River game is tradition.

Just got done watching the end of the Washington vs USC game and it was great. Jake Locker wasnt getting any help from his receivers but was able to make something work. It is always great to see USC lose.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the OU vs saxeT game better. Glad OSU won but the Red River game is tradition.

Just got done watching the end of the Washington vs USC game and it was great. Jake Locker wasnt getting any help from his receivers but was able to make something work. It is always great to see USC lose.

If you played for USC and this year didnt even count - would be sorta hard to get motivated huh? Gotta feel it for those poor kids - getting penalized for something happened before you got there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom