Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Adam. I’ve got a cheapy tool kit coming. It probably one of those ‘you get what you pay for’ things I’m sure.
I started with one of those also. There are some tools from that kit that I still use regularly. It should be more than adequate for what you're putting together. Let me know if I can help.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am envious. Like Sinn, got a question, how accurate is it?

So you're going to have to help me out. I am only able to judge by using my phone or my casios relegated by radio and I don't notice a significant variance at all, I'd say maybe +5 secs a day? I don't have a Timegrapher but am open to suggestions because I am curious too.

Definitely one of my favorites due to the 104 being so versatile.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're going to have to help me out. I am only able to judge by using my phone or my casios relegated by radio and I don't notice a significant variance at all, I'd say maybe +5 secs a day? I don't have a Timegrapher but am open to suggestions because I am curious too.

Definitely one of my favorites due to the 104 being so versatile.
Answered my question! Specs are one thing, real life is another. Sinn is on my radar screen. Bremont was as well, but haven't heard much good from a customer of them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Answered my question! Specs are one thing, real life is another. Sinn is on my radar screen. Bremont was as well, but haven't heard much good from a customer of them.

I know their movements won't blow anyone's skirt up but this things sure is built well. I will eventually get one of their divers. German Submarine steel? Hell ya. :D

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not an expensive watch by any means, but I really like this one!

77CCC07A-7BD6-4F51-8E4A-763337D61EDC.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Probably would have to send that one back to get serviced lol..

Don't know if you've been here but they seem to stock most of their stuff regularly and are the only AD here in the states I think?

https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/home.asp
I've seen it once or twice. Think I will be visiting more often. So far this year my desire for watches has cooled a bit. Had a major homeowners claim and my wife wants a new vehicle (not a cheap one either.) On a list for a Rolex too. However I could skip that and get a Sinn Hamilton Seiko and Speedy...

Latest posts

Top Bottom