• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Rolex watches - Submariner, Milgauss, DateJust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good morning all,

I'm thinning my watch collection to raise funds for another investment. All of these priced well below market, and if I'm being honest well below what I paid for them. Also keep in mind - no shipping costs or sales tax.

First up is a Rolex Milgauss, which was recently discontinued and is headed towards collectors item status. This is the rarer white dial version, which is a complete set with all boxes and papers including an appraisal done by the original retailer for the original buyer. Asking $9,000. The lowest priced comparable watch on Chrono24 is $9,625 and EBay is $9,915.

IMG_5122.jpeg

Next up is a no-date Submariner, reference 14060m. This is watch only (no box or papers) and will include two extra rubber watch bands. Asking $7,000. Lowest comps on Chrono24 and EBay are $7,500 and $7,909 respectively.

IMG_0134.jpeg

Last is a brand new never worn - never sized DateJust reference 126333 with the box and papers and original purchase receipt. This was a personal purchase at Moody's in Tulsa and was literally the last mens Rolex they sold before they lost their dealership at the end of 2021. Asking $12,000 (comps $12,685 and $12,600)

IMG_0226.jpeg

I'm willing to meet face to face anywhere in Oklahoma to complete a sale. We can meet at the jeweler of your choice so you can confirm authenticity. I'm willing to accept firearms as a partial payment (threaded barrel 9mm pistols being a priority.) Any questions please let me know. Located in Jenks.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Where was the submariner purchased? Are you the original owner? Has it been serviced? TIA
I purchased it from a gray market Rolex dealer who goes by the name OldSkoolWatches on Instagram. The crystal was replaced by Tulsa Time but it has not had the full Rolex service in my ownership. I've owned it a little over a year.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all,

I'm thinning my watch collection to raise funds for another investment. All of these priced well below market, and if I'm being honest well below what I paid for them. Also keep in mind - no shipping costs or sales tax.

First up is a Rolex Milgauss, which was recently discontinued and is headed towards collectors item status. This is the rarer white dial version, which is a complete set with all boxes and papers including an appraisal done by the original retailer for the original buyer. Asking $9,000. The lowest priced comparable watch on Chrono24 is $9,625 and EBay is $9,915.

View attachment 384586

Next up is a no-date Submariner, reference 14060m. This is watch only (no box or papers) and will include two extra rubber watch bands. Asking $7,000. Lowest comps on Chrono24 and EBay are $7,500 and $7,909 respectively.

View attachment 384588

Last is a brand new never worn - never sized DateJust reference 126333 with the box and papers and original purchase receipt. This was a personal purchase at Moody's in Tulsa and was literally the last mens Rolex they sold before they lost their dealership at the end of 2021. Asking $12,000 (comps $12,685 and $12,600)

View attachment 384587

I'm willing to meet face to face anywhere in Oklahoma to complete a sale. We can meet at the jeweler of your choice so you can confirm authenticity. I'm willing to accept firearms as a partial payment (threaded barrel 9mm pistols being a priority.) Any questions please let me know. Located in Jenks.
Awesome set. Actually not unreasonably priced. Significant savings over the gray market.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What size are these and how much does a service cost?
The Milgauss and Submariner are 40mm, the DateJust is 41mm. And yes as someone else noted a full service is $600-$1000. The watch comes back looking brand new and with a certification and warranty from Rolex. Only the Submariner could really benefit from a service. The DateJust has never been worn or sized and is essentially brand new. The Milgauss is in immaculate condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom