Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A customer of mine was wearing this little gem today. An Omega Speedmaster movement in a Swatch plastic case. Haven’t seen this one before.

View attachment 379406
That's not a Speedmaster movement. It's a quartz movement from Swatch. They just slapped an Omega symbol on the dial (which they can because Swatch owns Omega). There is nothing in that watch that comes from an actual Speedmaster, aside from the logo. They are cool looking, I'll give them that. Poorly constructed though.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same movement. Just as good. 😀

IMG_2197.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today I am wearing my fashionable iPhone 12 Mini with a blue background...... It is excellent timepiece that is pretty darn accurate with the date too!

Ain't she a beaute!

View attachment 379507
Wouldn't recommend playing golf, diving, boating, fishing, showering, hot tubbing, magnetic fields or apocalypse with that one on your wrist.... But hey, makes it much easier for the en ess ay to track you, so whom am I to judge. I did at one time think a pocket watch style smart phone would be pretty awesome, but my eyes say otherwise.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't recommend playing golf, diving, boating, fishing, showering, hot tubbing, magnetic fields or apocalypse with that one on your wrist.... But hey, makes it much easier for the en ess ay to track you, so whom am I to judge. I did at one time think a pocket watch style smart phone would be pretty awesome, but my eyes say otherwise.
Did I mention it takes great pics too? heh....heh.....heh.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom