Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marlin MK4 arrived today.

For what I paid, I think it's a W. AR coating is very well done. Certain angles you can't tell there is a crystal. Bezel lines up well, firm and very little play at all. I was able to get a decent fit for now with removing two links and all the micro adjust taken out. I'm hot, just ate after a work out, so we will see in the morning how it fits.

Screw down crown has some wobble fully extended, but we all do at this age right? Hands, date wheel all feel like they engage well. Color matches the bezel well too. Little dab of red on the seconds hand. Good lume too.

It wears smaller than I thought it would.

View attachment 383636
View attachment 383637
It’s different but in a good way. It reminds me of several but nothing else looks like it, if that makes any sense. Numerals are unique. Markers like a GS. Overall dimensions like a Longines? Enjoy it bro!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2237.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s different but in a good way. It reminds me of several but nothing else looks like it, if that makes any sense. Numerals are unique. Markers like a GS. Overall dimensions like a Longines? Enjoy it bro!
Thank you

The best looking dial on the planet in my opinion is the Super Ocean 42 (previous model), this reminds me alot of that. Lugs like a Aquis and now that you mentioned it, it does have a Longines look too.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If @thor447 is available, I'd use him, don't send a watch to CNS, their answer, it doesn't work right, let's fill it with oil (they butchered a watch of mine, left loose screws inside of it to). Talk to Sabine if Thor won't. Sabine runs "A Better Time Services" at 8109 S Western Ave # L, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. She works with another gentleman, and they do great work. She is authorized to work on Citizen watches or can send them off. That shop does battery changes as you wait, and they get some nice watches going through there for sale. I may use CNS for battery changes, but never again for repair. If @thor447 fixes your watch, an added bonus is you may get a YouTube video.
I didn't use CNS for repairs just battery changes......in and out in about 15 minutes and both watches have been running fine.

Thor has repaired one watch for me already and did an excellent job.....if and when I need another watch repaired the watch will go to him.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If @thor447 is available, I'd use him, don't send a watch to CNS, their answer, it doesn't work right, let's fill it with oil (they butchered a watch of mine, left loose screws inside of it to). Talk to Sabine if Thor won't. Sabine runs "A Better Time Services" at 8109 S Western Ave # L, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. She works with another gentleman, and they do great work. She is authorized to work on Citizen watches or can send them off. That shop does battery changes as you wait, and they get some nice watches going through there for sale. I may use CNS for battery changes, but never again for repair. If @thor447 fixes your watch, an added bonus is you may get a YouTube video.
Thanks! I appreciate it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom