Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2279.jpeg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ALMOST too small for me IMO, but I dunno what it is, I'm more impressed with Sinn than most. There's nothing special about their movements, etc....

Fighting the urge to order a U1.

I totally get it. I've had the itch to grab a Sinn for awhile now. It's too bad that there's only one retailer in North America. The U1 is probably my favorite of their current models.

I'm shocked that the watch looks as big as it does on your wrist. 46.5mm lug to lug is tiny compared to most everything else that you own.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I totally get it. I've had the itch to grab a Sinn for awhile now. It's too bad that there's only one retailer in North America. The U1 is probably my favorite of their current models.

I'm shocked that the watch looks as big as it does on your wrist. 46.5mm lug to lug is tiny compared to most everything else that you own.

And that retailer is phenomenal to deal with...... I got multiple calls from them on my order. They even switched out the strap for a long for no charge.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Serial dates to OCT 84. 6309-8800. Need to take it down and clean the dial and case... maybe the movement as well. It shows -3 to +2 depending on the position on the time grapher. .4 MS beat error 202ish amplitude. Will probably end up cleaning the movement when I take it apart .... But for the age it runs well.
Going to have to strip the extra crap of the strap... Do not care for that.
20230628_173017.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom