Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calfskin strap from Watchbuys arrived yesterday. I've worn the 104 7 out of the last 8 days now.

20230824_194702.jpg

20230824_194630.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Did you just recently receive that watch from eBay? I just lost out on one of those exact models. It even had the same band. I’m wondering if you’re the one who beat me in the auction!
Nope, I’ve had this for close to a year. I was watching one that had a very similar dial but it was a Waltham. Missed it though.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really enjoy the quality that Artem has. Unfortunately, I prefer my SMP's bracelet more. I need to start wearing the Artem more

Do you have a deployant clasp or pin buckle on yours?

Not sure why they didn't bevel the pin buckle to fit the strap a bit better. Their sizing or hole placement is off too. Their small length strap is supposed to fit 5.9" - 6.5" wrists, but I read reviews of it not even being long enough for a 6.25" wrist. The standard length is supposed to be 6.5" - 7.25", but the length is closer to 6.75" on the smallest hole. I suppose that it may fit a 6.5" wrist with a deployant clasp installed. I had to bite the bullet and use my watch strap punch tool to add an additional hole and sealed it by heating up the die with a lighter. It turned out really well, but I could just as easily ruined a $100+ strap (with shipping).

Aside from those two issues, it seems to be a really nice strap.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a deployant clasp or pin buckle on yours?

Not sure why they didn't bevel the pin buckle to fit the strap a bit better. Their sizing or hole placement is off too. Their small length strap is supposed to fit 5.9" - 6.5" wrists, but I read reviews of it not even being long enough for a 6.25" wrist. The standard length is supposed to be 6.5" - 7.25", but the length is closer to 6.75" on the smallest hole. I suppose that it would fit a 6.5" wrist with a deployant clasp installed. I had to bite the bullet and use my awl tool to add an additional hole and sealed it by heating up the die with a lighter. It turned out really well, but I could just as easily ruined a $100+ strap (with shipping).

Aside from those two issues, it seems to be a really nice strap.
Deployment. All black. I got it with the intensions that I could wear it with something else being it was all black and no white stitching. It's comfortable and the QD is just amazing quality. That SMP bracelet to me, is on a different level.

1693074209406.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom