Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Won't be wearing a watch for a good while now. Just had surgery on my left shoulder (to match my right shoulder earlier this year) today, so I'll be in a sling for about 6 weeks. My watch only goes on my left wrist and it's completely hidden by the sling, so no need for a watch even when I get out of the house for a while.

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So for those of you who have grandchildren, a cautionary tale.
Went to see my two year old grandson in Charlotte over the weekend, what Watch to wear? Love my Hamilton’s and Seiko but decided on my Timex Expedition Indiglo for a couple of reasons. Mainly because I knew I would be playing with him and he is in his Dr. Destructo phase.
Sure enough he sees my watch and has to have it on his wrist. Immediately runs off dropping it several times.
Then he finds out it lights up and mashes the button continuously and runs around laughing maniacally the whole time.
Watch came thru completely unscathed after all this abuse. So thank you Timex! My “nicer” watches live to see another day!
IMG_0304.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So for those of you who have grandchildren, a cautionary tale.
Went to see my two year old grandson in Charlotte over the weekend, what Watch to wear? Love my Hamilton’s and Seiko but decided on my Timex Expedition Indiglo for a couple of reasons. Mainly because I knew I would be playing with him and he is in his Dr. Destructo phase.
Sure enough he sees my watch and has to have it on his wrist. Immediately runs off dropping it several times.
Then he finds out it lights up and mashes the button continuously and runs around laughing maniacally the whole time.
Watch came thru completely unscathed after all this abuse. So thank you Timex! My “nicer” watches live to see another day!View attachment 429050
I’m watching the grandson this weekend. I’ll be wearing an inexpensive quartz of some sort for the same reason

Latest posts

Top Bottom