Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So here is a thought. We all like to post pictures of our coolest watches that we like and wear the most and/or the ones we want to impress everyone else with. But since we are all watch and gun guys then there is no way we all have only a few watches or a few guns.
So…let’s get the less loved ones out too and show them off by wearing each of them for a day and post the pictures and a little history during the holiday season. Might take some of us until Valentine’s Day to complete the cycle! Darren!
Up first for me is a Timex Reef Gear bought over 20 years ago from a Target store in South Carolina for $80.
Unusual price and unusual Watch for Timex in that time frame. I cannot find any info on it on the InterWeb so I assume this was a one off for Timex at the time, maybe a case overrun from another manufacturer with Timex guts.
Around 39 mm, good heavy duty stainless case and bracelet, quartz movement and has kept excellent time over the years!
IMG_0310.jpeg
IMG_0311.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just pulled that old GI watchband out to make sure I still had it - a cheap Casio is in place of the Ironman now

However- I quickly noted the Velcro snagging my Christmas sweater, so both sweater and watch were quickly dispensed with in favor of a ****** ass NorthFace I am much less likely to F up at work today - and my Costco Glycine
8418D503-ED0B-4086-8D62-4BE6CA069D0E.jpeg

Rick Terhune

Hawkeye68
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bertucci, titanium case, quartz movement. Wife bought this for me when they first came out for $100, around $300 on their website now, keeps excellent time. Wore it regularly for a number of years.
IMG_0312.jpeg

My only gripe is the strap lugs are integral to the case so finding a good strap is not easy, currently wearing a Richey NATO strap. Would wear flatter if you did not have to use a pass thru strap, but it is nice and light!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bertucci, titanium case, quartz movement. Wife bought this for me when they first came out for $100, around $300 on their website now, keeps excellent time. Wore it regularly for a number of years.View attachment 437173
My only gripe is the strap lugs are integral to the case so finding a good strap is not easy, currently wearing a Richey NATO strap. Would wear flatter if you did not have to use a pass thru strap, but it is nice and light!

I like that a lot and looking at their website they have a few that I like. I just wish they had metal bracelets available. I'm not a leather/cloth band enjoyer, so that pretty much puts them out of my list unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom