Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking a little frustration break from assembly of Timex M107 movement....
Starting the New Year off with my Dufonte. Have I mentioned I love this watch!!!

View attachment 441823

Taking a little frustration break from assembly of Timex M107 movement....
Starting the New Year off with my Dufonte. Have I mentioned I love this watch!!!

View attachment 441823
Have a Seiko automatic from the 60s. Still starts and runs for awhile, but stalls out. Anywhere I could get it repaired for less than an arm and a leg? It is not worth that much I suspect.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a Seiko automatic from the 60s. Still starts and runs for awhile, but stalls out. Anywhere I could get it repaired for less than an arm and a leg? It is not worth that much I suspect.
Contact @thor447 (Adam) here on the forum he has cleaned and repaired several watches for forum members including me.....he does excellent work and is good people.

Last edited:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steeldive Willard homage and my Christmas present to myself
— always wanted to try the James Bond gun

A5F70FD7-1C5B-4D13-8206-9298DE129B51.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the watch. Looks great.

Ive had it for approximately a year and a half.. I was skeptical as i am normally a "You get what ya pay for" type of guy

The watch has exceeded my expectations literally tenfold.

That said, for me it came into its own when i took it off the supplied Steeldive bracelet. Opinions vary on this, but i thought it was a hunk of junk with sharp edges and was an arm hair puller. I just figured - these watches go anywhere from $100 to $200 depending on where purchased and/or what type of discount codes can be used - etc. , naturally its not going to have a top flight bracelet.

I have an assortment of cheap NATO's i keep it on and its been great so far --- as far as durability , -- i didnt realize i had it on one day when i pounded in about 40 t-posts and it survived (I killed a Seiko 5 series doing this years ago )

That said, i think Steeldive is a pleasant surprise in the cheap watch arena. I honestly think its a nice watch regardless of the price. I could not say the same when i purchased a Pagani Doxa copy not too long ago. It was disappointing enough that i returned it within a couple of days

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a great watch.....

Thank you sir. It definitely means more to me than any other piece in my collection.

On a separate note, finding a decent quality NATO with gold hardware, in the correct size, is easier said than done. This one came from Crown and Buckle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom