Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to create a sticky thread on the watch section and document the 'Dibbs' rules. There's a lot of dibbing and counter-dibbing in this monster of a thread we have now. Not that I mind it though, lol, I'm glad you like the watch.
Okay here's the 1st rule, me and me alone can be the only one that can call dibbs.
#2, Refer to rule number one.
There rules have been written, and cannot be changed.
Problem solved.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Okay here's the 1st rule, me and me alone can be the only one that can call dibbs.
No number #2, Refer to rule number one.
There rules have been written, and cannot be changed.
Problem solved.
You would make some body a good wife with rules like that ^^^ load of hoooey!! :cool:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@coolhandluke

The Ranger never has really blown up my skirt, but I thought this looks really cool, so it's growing on me. This was posted in a Tudor FB group. Extremely versatile watch.

View attachment 471472

The fitted rubber straps definitely look better than the what comes on the non-bracelet option from Tudor. IIRC Everest, Wrist Buddies, and Vanguard offer fitted straps for the Ranger /BB58 case. I really like the olive colored one, but I'm not sure how much I'd actual wear it.

IMG_5558.jpeg

Screenshot_20240418_181420_Samsung Internet.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fitted rubber straps definitely look better than the what comes on the non-bracelet option from Tudor. IIRC Everest, Wrist Buddies, and Vanguard offer fitted straps for the Ranger /BB58 case. I really like the olive colored one, but I'm not sure how much I'd actual wear it.

View attachment 471586

View attachment 471587
I like it! I may need a Ranger in my collection one day. Although expensive, it would scratch that itch for a lot less than an Explorer, and I think I may like the Ranger a bit more.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it! I may need a Ranger in my collection one day. Although expensive, it would scratch that itch for a lot less than an Explorer, and I think I may like the Ranger a bit more.

I know where there's a lightly used one (worn 3x's) being sold sans bracelet for only $1800.00. If you're interested, I can send you the link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom