Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20240512_145931.jpg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since we’re posting Seiko pics…I finally got one. This watch is extra special because she’s a YouTube sensation thanks to our own @thor447 and his channel. Adam, thanks for offering this beauty to me. Words and pics won’t do this watch any justice. The face and hands look brand new, despite being 50 years old.
IMG_1605.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Since we’re posting Seiko pics…I finally got one. This watch is extra special because she’s a YouTube sensation thanks to our own @thor447 and his channel. Adam, thanks for offering this beauty to me. Words and pics won’t do this watch any justice. The face and hands look brand new, despite being 50 years old.View attachment 477897
Congrats! She’s a beauty.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since we’re posting Seiko pics…I finally got one. This watch is extra special because she’s a YouTube sensation thanks to our own @thor447 and his channel. Adam, thanks for offering this beauty to me. Words and pics won’t do this watch any justice. The face and hands look brand new, despite being 50 years old.View attachment 477897
Me and Darren both about pulled the trigger on that one multiple times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom