Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tru dat. The best watch I ever had was a Seiko SKX009. I got lucky and picked it up for less than $200. But now, the damned things are around $800! I probably would have never gotten rid of it, but it was an auto...I hate autos.

View attachment 478855

Oh well...I'll just stick with Invicta. They make a pretty good Rolex Sub homage. Plus, they're quartz. I know, that's blasphemous amongst the watch aficionados. :rolleyes2

View attachment 478854

I’m with you on this. No winding required and far more accurate time keeping. What’s not to love about quartz?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3094.jpeg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wardrobe switch. Had to change, my Baby's back home thanks to Adam. After my bone head move and dropped it while trying to take a picture. He fixed it, and did some other things(classified). Now it's running like a top. THANKS ADAM.
View attachment 478923
A very rare watch and highly sought after! Thank you for your service! I would trade 10 of the "Dominoes Pizza" Rolexes for that one, and many collectors may as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom