White House Declassifies Obama Skeet Photo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took the White House a full week to declassify a photograph of President Obama skeet shooting — in his mom jeans no less.

Current and former White House staffers immediately took to Twitter and mocked those who doubted the president’s hunting prowess.

“Attn skeet birthers. Make our day – let the photoshop conspiracies begin!” – tweeted former White House senior adviser David Plouffe.

“For all the “skeeters”: POTUS shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David on Aug. 4, 2012,” tweeted White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

They also issued a warning to any American who might try to photoshop the photograph.

“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph,” the White House warned in a written statement. “The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

You might recall President Obama caused quite the scandal last week when he told The New Republic magazine that he goes skeet shooting all the time. He said he was right partial to going shooting — and said he shot a mess of skeet up at Camp David.

But sources told Fox News that’s not exactly the case. They say President Obama hardly ever goes skeet shooting — and the one time that he did — he looked “awkward and uncomfortable.”

If President Obama can’t be honest about a clay pigeon — what makes you think he can be honest about Benghazi?

By the way, if you want a true gun-toting American – be sure to get my book - “Dispatches From Bitter America” - endorsed by Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin — who by the way – can field dress a moose.

I wonder if the president tried to field dress the skeet?

It’s just a like a politician really — they can’t shoot the backside of a barn, but they’re pretty good at shooting off their mouth.

Two final thoughts:

Those are some mighty low-flying skeet and you know — I sorta figured the smoke would be blowing from another direction.

Let the sniping begin.

obama.jpg

link

Love how mature they are. They mock everyone who doubts he shoots and then threaten anyone who might Photoshop the image (like that isn't going to happen).

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No shooting vest, no bag for shells, large ear protection instead of customized ear plugs ... yeah, this guy shoots skeet all the time ... nice cheek to stock hold though ...

Anyone else shocked that he shoots left handed?

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are mom jeans? He's not wearing anything I wouldn't wear, and since I'm a slave to fashion I want to know what I'm doing wrong.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Love how mature they are. They mock everyone who doubts he shoots and then threaten anyone who might Photoshop the image (like that isn't going to happen).

almost as mature as the numerous "interviews with experts" that Fox news did saying things like "why are there no photos?", "how do we know he not lying", etc..

Latest posts

Top Bottom