Who here is an OathKeeper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
did you know that upon declaration of an emergency the police and emergency services all come under the authority of FEMA?
and upon that very same taken FEMA is aloud to suspend constitutional law?
FEMA agents told New Orleans police to open fire on the people surrounding the superdome because of a few thugs were not allowing emergency services to bring water and food in.
FEMA also ordered the confiscation of weapons in non affected areas.

Police and military are taught to follow law and orders.
oath keepers just reminds you of that.
and if you visit their web site all their asking is you keep your same oath you took once before.

Adolph Ikmen was one of hitlers right hand men.
he was responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of Jews.
when asked if he had anything to day on the day of his execution he stated
" I was only following orders"

Not all cops have your integrity and strong patriotic understanding Michael.

Where the hell do you people come from? I mean, seriously, do you actually believe the crap you utter, or do you suffer from some sort of ailment?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Michael Brown and I remember my oath vividly.

I remember and swear by my oath. To the extent that if you push the right buttons I'll snap to attention don my uniform and carry out orders. But what people apparently don't realize is how the orders work and how things work for the military. But it is the responsibility of the soldier and definitely their NCO or first line supervisor to ensure the order is a legal order.

Soldiers are not mindless robots, we do know what we are doing.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remember and swear by my oath. To the extent that if you push the right buttons I'll snap to attention don my uniform and carry out orders. But what people apparently don't realize is how the orders work and how things work for the military. But it is the responsibility of the soldier and definitely their NCO or first line supervisor to ensure the order is a legal order.

Soldiers are not mindless robots, we do know what we are doing.

Then what happened in NO when guns were being confiscated because I would like to know whose orders they were and who carried them out. If those civillians refused to hand over there guns they could have been killed over someones orders. If it happened there it could happen anywhere by carrying out orders.

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not the best organization to be involved in in this area right now.

Where the hell do you people come from? I mean, seriously, do you actually believe the crap you utter, or do you suffer from some sort of ailment?

I'm from Broken Arrow. Took the oath in 2004 in time to enjoy myself in OEF and OIF before moving back to Tulsa.

Where do YOU come from?

What is the "crap" being uttered?

Grandstanding, like Michael Brown said. Three out of four of these [the first three] you have blown your credibility repeating the "unlawful" mantra.

jej

Grandstanding yes... what he said.

Youre right, those never happened,
And how is it grandstanding?
I agree it is not conspiracy nor paranoia; It is grand-standing.
Michael Brown

I guess the conservative concern (town halls and tea-parties) over death-panels, health-care rationing, gun-control, home-inspections and carbon taxes are grand-standing as well?

Just because a bill isn't on the books it doesn't make it wrong to read the warning signs and speak against it.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then what happened in NO when guns were being confiscated because I would like to know whose orders they were and who carried them out. If those civillians refused to hand over there guns they could have been killed over someones orders. If it happened there it could happen anywhere by carrying out orders.

The orders came from New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. But he wouldn't have authority with ANY military and would not be able to give the command. Governor and President for national guard. He is neither. So going to say their local LEO force did it. Technically they are in violation of the constitution and you could get them on treason and other charges. I know soldiers and security both that were there and working Katrina and none of them were involved

helmethead

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The orders came from New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin. But he wouldn't have authority with ANY military and would not be able to give the command. Governor and President for national guard. He is neither. So going to say their local LEO force did it. Technically they are in violation of the constitution and you could get them on treason and other charges. I know soldiers and security both that were there and working Katrina and none of them were involved

it wasn't the just the cops, and it didn't just come from Ray "chocolate city" nagin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5PC7z79-8

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it wasn't the just the cops, and it didn't just come from Ray "chocolate city" nagin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm5PC7z79-8

I stand corrected, not sure if quality of video, my eyes, or what but I wasn't seeing rank on the soldiers and an SOP dealing with media as to what you can and can not say. I see remarks pushing to FEMA giving order as well but FEMA is not in the chain of command. Going to have to research this further but out of the soldiers I know none would follow that order. :anyone:

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandstanding yes... what he said.

Youre right, those never happened,
And how is it grandstanding?

I guess the conservative concern (town halls and tea-parties) over death-panels, health-care rationing, gun-control, home-inspections and carbon taxes are grand-standing as well?

Just because a bill isn't on the books it doesn't make it wrong to read the warning signs and speak against it.

Having a group that exists to tell others that they keep their promises sounds ridiculous to me. It sounds like those idiots who say "I take care of my kids!"

Of course you should! You're not special because of it.

You are certainly free to believe or act otherwise.

Personally, I am satisfied with the oath I took when sworn in.

If someone else chooses to betray that oath, deal with them.

If you really feel that it's a good idea to create an ideological group where the point is to show others that you follow a common pattern of decency, I'm not sure what to say.

I've always felt that my behavior should tell everyone everything they need to know.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom