Who is the father of Gun Control in California?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice to see you have been drinking again. That is the only way your world could be spinning that much.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about your world?
The one where our sacred right is trampled by the enemies of freedom, while the good people stand by and say,"well, this is so nerve racking."

Aaand, I'm as sober as a priest.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought we were talking about your world?
The one where our sacred right is trampled by the enemies of freedom, while the good people stand by and say,"well, this is so nerve racking."

Aaand, I'm as sober as a priest.

Ask any LEO how they would feel with a group of armed people (rifles and shotguns) standing around screaming while they try to do their job.

So you admit you have been dipping into the sacramental wine again.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Portraying the black panthers as a group that is good, patriotic, and fighting for the 2a rights of all people is about like saying the KKK are big environmental supporters because they hold rallies in the woods.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black Panthers have rights, too! At least they state what they believe, whether anyone likes it or not. I wish other folks would do the same...

As for Reagan...he was a politician. Politicians make laws, laws restrict rights. Pretty simple math, really. The whole lib vs con is just a device.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never said they didn't or shouldn't have rights. I just think it is silly to paint them as freedom loving pro-2a good guys out their fighting for gun rights. Especially when you see them with clubs in front of voting stations trying to intimidate and bully those who would not vote their way.

Gangbangers carry guns too. Should we champion them as protectors of our 2A rights?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never said they didn't or shouldn't have rights. I just think it is silly to paint them as freedom loving pro-2a good guys out their fighting for gun rights. Especially when you see them with clubs in front of voting stations trying to intimidate and bully those who would not vote their way.

Gangbangers carry guns too. Should we champion them as protectors of our 2A rights?

Gangbangers, Black Panthers, there all just exercising their freedoms. I have no doubt that a Black Panther would quickly come to the defense of your civil rights, that's what they do.

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threatening and intimidating people is not defending civil rights. They only defend what they agree with. You could call KKK champions of free speech, but they only stand for the freedoms and rights of those who are like minded. Neither group gives a crap about those who do not think like them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you realize I was being sarcastic. Neither group has been relevant since the 60's to much degree, anyway. We can look back at them now, what each group was trying to accomplish, and determine which was more successful, and where each group was wrong.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threatening and intimidating people is not defending civil rights. They only defend what they agree with. You could call KKK champions of free speech, but they only stand for the freedoms and rights of those who are like minded. Neither group gives a crap about those who do not think like them.
Everybody has his own subjective judgement about who is scary and who isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom