Who is your candidate for Republican President TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't trust Carson. He has not only changed his position, he has tried to make it look as if he hasn't. Trump at least says he did the research and actually changed his mind on 2A issues. We have to be willing to allow people the benefit of the doubt that they can change when confronted with facts, history and see the lies.

I can't believe anyone could think Obama wasn't going to win? That was clear to me from the moment he made the national spotlight. I remember watching Oprah introduce him as a newly-elected guy from Illinois - and the wife and I both saw him and from that second both agreed he would be President someday. We didn't know if it would be the NEXT election, but we knew it was coming, and when the 1st campaign was in full-swing, we knew it would be an 8-year term. I dunno why... just that intangible. The country was ready for a minority President and he LOOKED and SOUNDED Presidential. Had nothing to do with anything of substance - it was just circumstances and taking advantage.

I'm not sure about Hillary. Without the Bengazi/email scandal, I think she would have been a shoe-in. As much of a landslide as there has ever been. But now it's more unclear. I don't know.

But I do know the Repubs can't manage to form a coherent thought or platform that resounds with the majority of Americans amongst them.

Doesn't matter, in the end, though. They're all politicians and they will all take us for the same ride and fleece us the same as the ones before - no reach-around, no lube. Trump is the only one I have any faith in that he is ACTUALLY telling the truth - specifically because he's put his foot in his mouth, because he speaks his mind, and because he makes no apologies for campaigning for the US to stand up and accept its power and not drown in f***ing "white guilt." Do I think he'll really be elected? I doubt it. Not sure he would be great, but not a god****ed person else in the running on EITHER side is any different from every other f***ing politician in this country.
Well said.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention that Hillary will surely tap that crack internet team of Obama's. He sent them to Canada and they got the libtard candidate a landslide win. It blew away every polling outfit they had except for one who saw it and called it.

And now Devon Energy has cut 15% of it's workforce in Canada. Don't think for a minute it's not related.

Latest posts

Top Bottom