Who is your candidate for Republican President TODAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of the candidates done anything tangible? Which candidate has saved anyone a dollar? Fixed anything wrong with the healthcare system and education system? Stopped jobs from going overseas? Does any of them have a coherent plan to fix the IRS or taxes? I hope so or I'm betting that Jesus is going to lose another election.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None Of The Above.

Ugh.

/Ditto

I don't like any of them on either side. Both parties have turned into abominations that care nothing about why they are there in the first place. Sadly, we'll be stuck with whatever the committees say we have after the primaries...other than write-ins or other parties which don't work out with the votes anyway.

But I will still vote for the least liberal choice whomever that turns out to be.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My original, months ago, picks were Ben Carson and John Kasich. Kasich has been strangely quiet. Maybe he's waiting for Wednesday's debate. Unless he picks up some steam and shows me what I felt he had, I'm moving on. Given that, I'm still interested in Carson and am now beginning to see some good vibes from Cruz.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the most difficult choices for Pres. I have ever had. During this critical time in our country's history and the damage that has been done by this administration, I struggle in choice. Who would I pick? Someone else. Why? Because we need a clear leader that protects our rights and represents the majority and not the loud and proud.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, given the results of the recent Dem debate and the Benghazi hearing fiasco, Hillary is once again the odds-on favorite. Even though Hillary was caught in an outright law, the main stream media have given her a complete pass. This is a clear indication of what we can expect from them from now on unless she gets in real legal trouble. With the weight of the current administration on her side, I have trouble seeing that happening.

There's a lot we all need to do to settle on a good candidate, but mainly, it's pray.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't see a Democrat winning particularly Hillary. Too many bones in her graveyard. The only way she could is if the Republican slate continues to waller in the mud and kill each others chances to win. I like Trump. Not because he is the best person to be president but because he says what I think and what I want our country to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom