Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever had all these blood tests only to find that he was suffering from middle-age?
I hear it's worse than low T. Leads to old age which culminates in death. The worms crawl in. The worms crawl out. The worms play pinochle on your snout.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet they weren't cattle feed...
It's Finaplex
Typically boiled down and the Fina drawn out and used.
Dirty stuff but can produce some freakish gains!

It was the finishing cubes that are or were fed to beef cattle a week or so before slaughter. These cubes were loaded with some kind of steroit/hormone to finish them out. Cattlemen reading this thread will be familiar with this feed. This was in the late 1980s.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the beef...

http://www.phschool.com/science/science_news/articles/hormones_beef.html

"Many cattle are fed the same muscle-building androgens-usually testosterone surrogates-that some athletes consume. Other animals receive estrogens, the primary female sex hormones, or progestins, semiandrogenic agents that shut down a female's estrus cycle. Progestins fuel meat-building by freeing up resources that would have gone into the reproductive cycle."

"While federal law prohibits people from self-medicating with most steroids, administering these drugs to U.S. cattle is not only permissible but de rigueur."

Now, this Frankenstein guy would buy these 3/4" feed cubes in 50 lb sacks and eat them, constantly. He always had them on him. Ski, my weight lifting buddy, said Frankenstien was ruining his liver and kidneys, but that he knew it and there was no stopping him.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it doesn't lol
I also take it, it boosts your Nitric Oxide not test.
There is nothing on the market that can naturally raise your test levels. If there was then we'd all be taking it an this discussion wouldn't be happening.
A lot of things claim they can, like pro hormones. Which are most clinically proven to do nothing, unless it's an actual hormone (test) which is then usually investigated and tested by the DEA then banned.

I did not know that. I know it gives me more energy though.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone on here ever had all these blood tests only to find that he was suffering from middle-age?
I hear it's worse than low T. Leads to old age which culminates in death. The worms crawl in. The worms crawl out. The worms play pinochle on your snout.

Yes, I advise you to just go quietly into the night...do what 0bama tells you and don't question medical serfdom. You must ignore your survival instinct at all costs...life extension, anti-aging, homeostasis are only meant for the elite! :)

Okay satire over...what I'm saying is that you gotta fight back...you can't defeat Dr. Time, but you sure can improve your quality of life while you are here. Otherwise, just file for disability and become a democrat LOL

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was the finishing cubes that are or were fed to beef cattle a week or so before slaughter. These cubes were loaded with some kind of steroit/hormone to finish them out. Cattlemen reading this thread will be familiar with this feed. This was in the late 1980s.

That's Fina
Not usually ingested by humans but boiled and the Fina extracted from it and injected like any other IM hormone/steroid.
It's a pretty serious bulking agent but has some pretty serious sides too.
A buddy of mine liked to make/take it.
A guess if you ate enough of it it could work lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's Fina
Not usually ingested by humans but boiled and the Fina extracted from it and injected like any other IM hormone/steroid.
It's a pretty serious bulking agent but has some pretty serious sides too.
A buddy of mine liked to make/take it.
A guess if you ate enough of it it could work lol

That ain't right ... :nolike: Man the things people do to themselves ...

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom