Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I experienced a lot of the same symptoms. Hot flashes ect. Worst for me was the emotions. I'd get ugly then almost cry. I didn't know wtf was happening. Right now I'm feeling great but jeez I can't sleep. Go to bed at 3 or 4am, up at 7. Evrryday.

My wife says welcome to her world.......

Our elderly neighbor has had "guy trouble" and whatever they are treating him with is causing him to have the same issues. I feel so bad for him. He has COPD and emphysema. Even good days for him are miserable. I cannot imagine feeling like I am drowning, which is how he describes not being able breathe, and then having hot flashes/freezing spells and massive mood swings on top of that. :(

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our elderly neighbor has had "guy trouble" and whatever they are treating him with is causing him to have the same issues. I feel so bad for him. He has COPD and emphysema. Even good days for him are miserable. I cannot imagine feeling like I am drowning, which is how he describes not being able breathe, and then having hot flashes/freezing spells and massive mood swings on top of that. :(

If he has COPD and Emphysema, I would think "guy trouble" would be the least of the worries.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got in to see a Dr. And blood test showed my T level was 240. I believe it said it should be at least 350 min. Dr. Said he could hook me up to give myself shots at home which from what others have said, is the best way and cheapest. For those who are on a shot, what is your T level now that you have started T replacement treatment?

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also he checked some levels related to the pituitary gland and 2 of the 6 elements this glad produced were low. He asked if I had ever had. Concusion and I said yes, once as an adolescent. He said that can cause pituitary gland trauma that may not show up till decades later so he wants a MRI to see if its enlarged or shrunken. The 2 elements that were low, directly effect T production.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I try to keep my Total T in low 600 range and my Free in the 9-10range. My doc tends to think the T in the Free range(floating in the blood) is related to mood swings n heat flashes. The total T has to do with manliness or whether youll add bulk, hair or boobs.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda feel about this stuff like I do about ERT ... there is a fine line between "Oh, that makes me feel better" and "Opps, sorry we screwed you up" ... The endocrine system is not completely understood and you can really F things up if you aren't careful ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom