Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with it is once you start taking it you can't stop.
You may be at the low end of normal right now, but once you start taking supplemental hormones your endocrine system will just shut down after a short time. Making you completely dependent on the injections.
Something ever happens and you can't get your injections, you'll crash and be bottom of the basement and you'll be begging for low end of normal lol
That being said.....
It really can be a life changer. I actually had my hormone levels checked last year cause I can tell I'm lower then I use to be. But I was still "normal range" so I didn't get any tests therapy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can rotate sites and even do it subcutaneously. If you have a local Dr. that will put you on the injections with coupons from goodrx.com you should be at a cost of less than $50 for a 10-12 week supply plus a few bucks for needles.

That looks like the way to go. I just talked to the low T Center and they are going to be $35 week after my $750 deduct able is met. Ouch!

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

scube

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with it is once you start taking it you can't stop.
You may be at the low end of normal right now, but once you start taking supplemental hormones your endocrine system will just shut down after a short time. Making you completely dependent on the injections.
Something ever happens and you can't get your injections, you'll crash and be bottom of the basement and you'll be begging for low end of normal lol
That being said.....
It really can be a life changer. I actually had my hormone levels checked last year cause I can tell I'm lower then I use to be. But I was still "normal range" so I didn't get any tests therapy.

This is true which is why many protocols use HCG as well.... keeps the boys up and running and not withering away!

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was self-injecting in the thigh. I now have someone jab me in the arm, I rotate arms every week. I'm injecting about .75 of a cc once a week. I use 1 inch, 21 gauge needles. If you have never self-injected yourself before and don't care for needles than you may have an issue. I had a really hard time with this, your brain says GTFO here with that ****. It was really tough. The more you sit and think about it the more you don't want to do it.

I have to say one side effect I don't care for is the hair growth.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was self-injecting in the thigh. I now have someone jab me in the arm, I rotate arms every week. I'm injecting about .75 of a cc once a week. I use 1 inch, 21 gauge needles. If you have never self-injected yourself before and don't care for needles than you may have an issue. I had a really hard time with this, your brain says GTFO here with that ****. It was really tough. The more you sit and think about it the more you don't want to do it.

I have to say one side effect I don't care for is the hair growth.

I never self injected but Dont think it would be an issue. Although my sister is a nurse and she could teach my wife the proper way to do it. How much does you stuff cost you?

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you be specific and describe the before and after conditions?

For me I started gaining weight and no change in diet or exercise. I started having hot flashes and would start sweating for no reason.... and I was just feeling OLD... like I was entering into my final decline. Whet to the doctor for regular check up and everything that they normally check for was great. The doctor asked if I had any questions and I said, "Yah, can me actually go through menopause?" He said, "Well yes, why?". I told him about the hot flashes and he said there were three things that could likely cause that... Lung problems, thyroid issues and testosterone... lets see which one it is and they did x-rays and lab work and I went back a week later. Lungs were fine. Thyroid was fine but the T was almost non existent. He gave me a shot of T and told me to come back in 3 weeks for another. After that they taught my wife to do the injections. It was not immediate but first thing you know I had lost 35 pounds and did not change a thing. I have SO MUCH more energy. Sex drive is definitely back! Damn I feel like I did 20 years ago. When the bad press hit about the T treatments, I asked my doctor. He said he's been on it for over 20 year now and he has no intention of quitting. And with the difference in the way I feel, damn I'll take my chances too!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom