Who won the bourbon contest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything mixed with a fine Burbon is a travesty of Justice.

Nothing pisses me off more than selecting a great piece of meat, getting a great marinade on it, hand splitting, and curing smoking wood to the correct moisture content, and some SOB asking for BBQ sauce.:NO:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything mixed with a fine Burbon is a travesty of Justice.

Nothing pisses me off more than selecting a great piece of meat, getting a great marinade on it, hand splitting, and curing smoking wood to the correct moisture content, and some SOB asking for BBQ sauce.:NO:

I agree with your sentiments (I don't care for BBQ or steak sauce on my steak) but if it's ok for you to add to the flavor of the meat with marinade, why is it not ok for someone to add even more flavor (if they're so inclined) with some sort of condiment?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments (I don't care for BBQ or steak sauce on my steak) but if it's ok for you to add to the flavor of the meat with marinade, why is it not ok for someone to add even more flavor (if they're so inclined) with some sort of condiment?

BBQ sauce and its ugly cousins only mask great flavor, not enhance it.
The marinade may only be used for certain cuts. It was included as the rage I was in clouded my thinking. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom