Who's gonna buy the new Ruger SR9?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got another fun mag with it on the cover. I'm really tempted to try it out! I think I'm gonna fo by SW in the next couple of days, and see if they have them.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to revive this thread to see if any more of you have tried out the SR9. Ruger is supposed to start shipping a compact model for concealed carry soon.

rh6585

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one and loved it. it is obviously pretty heavy and not very concealable, but they are very smooth and pretty accurate (even w/ me shooting) which is saying a lot and 17 rd capacity pretty impressive for how slim the grip is. At $400 it seems to be a bargain for the quality. it appears from the ruger website that the compact version is still going to be pretty heavy, but you can bet I'll get one as soon as they are available.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shopping for a used G26 or M&P9c. Took a good long look at the SR9 for the first time at a recent gun show. When I asked about the compact was told it should be out very soon. The price is to be the same. I gotta say, I'm sold. The first SR9c I come across I'm buying it. Glock has been good to me and they'll still be my primary carry. But I got to try out the ruger compact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom