Who's The Smallest Government Spender Since Ike? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty broad definition of conservative you are using there.

I think it's hilarious in the quest to dethrone Obama that the Rs just wanted to nominate "whoever can win" and now they have someone that even if he wins will be just like Obama. R stands for retards.

Good point. We've already picked Lugar off. Hatch is next. Then we'll be down to the real conservatives. The conservatives from the ideal conservative world that existed before the beginning of time.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious in the quest to dethrone Obama that the Rs just wanted to nominate "whoever can win" and now they have someone that even if he wins will be just like Obama. R stands for retards.
Roger That!

In an interview with Time magazine last week Romney said he doesn't want any big spending cuts in his first year because "It would harm the economy" and shrink GDP.
It's all news to John Boehner and Paul Ryan of course who don't believe that government spending stimulates the economy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People who think Romney isn't a real conservative are exactly equivalent to the balding (With A PONEY TAIL) Women's Studies proffessor at Brown University who thinks chicks don't care what kind of car a guy drives.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What says you won't get that with Romney? Especially considering recent Republican history.

Anything is possible, but Romney isn't running on a platform of entitlements and spending like Obama did. Ya got what you voted for in 2008.

I already know what we have with Obama and I don't want any more of it... I'll take my chances with the other guy ESPECIALLY when you consider possible SCOTUS appointments and ditching restrictive and unpredictable insanity when it comes to regulatory issues.

I love how everyone keeps saying that the R and D are exactly the same but their solution is to vote for Obama... fawking LAWLing over here.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC said:
Anything is possible, but Romney isn't running on a platform of entitlements and spending like Obama did. Ya got what you voted for in 2008.

I already know what we have with Obama and I don't want any more of it... I'll take my chances with the other guy ESPECIALLY when you consider possible SCOTUS appointments and ditching restrictive and unpredictable insanity when it comes to regulatory issues.

I love how everyone keeps saying that the R and D are exactly the same but their solution is to vote for Obama... fawking LAWLing over here.

I'm just pissed that the Rs couldn't get their **** together and come up with a good candidate. I can't speak for the others, but there is no way in hell I'm voting for either one of these idiots.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just pissed that the Rs couldn't get their **** together and come up with a good candidate. I can't speak for the others, but there is no way in hell I'm voting for either one of these idiots.

I'd certainly like a cantidate that fits with my views more perfectly too. That said, I'm not going to sit on my hands and give Obama the pleasure of me not voting for someone that I believe will do a better job than he did. The ideal cantidate for everyone doesn't exist... never has, never will.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya got what you voted for in 2008.

No I didn't. I voted for McCain against a Democrat Congress.

So vote for someone with a rather similar political history...

I've never said that voting for Obama is a solution. LAWLing at lack of reading comprehension.

Latest posts

Top Bottom