Who's waiting on a K&D holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I sent my CCW packet in and a day later I called in an order to K&D and they said that it would be 14 to 16 weeks and it should be in the last of October or the first of November.

Is anyone else waiting on an order?

I am hoping that it will come before then. I am just like a kid waiting on Christmas morning, wanting it to hurry up and get here.

hunter966

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered one over two years ago, at the time they were saying 12-14 weeks, I got mine in either 11 or 12. I was impressed. Best advice, just try your best to forget about it, then it's more of a surprise when it shows up.

Which model did you order?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always order a cheaper holster like a Don Hume or something that ships asap. So I have a holster for the gun and the wait is not so bad for the awesome one!

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered the Thunderbird Defender after talking to okcowboy and others who have them had said that they were good hosters.

I try to forget but dang it's hard.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 5/6, and received it today. Got the pocket holster made of osterich. Spoke w/Kevin last week and he had a backlog of about 600 so the wait will be long. Thats the bad part. Good part is its well worth the wait! So sit back and relax and you won't be disappointed. Jim

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 5/6, and received it today. Got the pocket holster made of osterich. Spoke w/Kevin last week and he had a backlog of about 600 so the wait will be long. Thats the bad part. Good part is its well worth the wait! So sit back and relax and you won't be disappointed. Jim

No fair, I ordered mine on 5/4 and still waiting :(

savedbygrace

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the same thing, sent my concealed carry in and ordered a K&D holster at the same time and believe it or not I got them both the same day, that was about a year ago though. Worth the wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom