Who's waiting on a K&D holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtkratzer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was recently in the market for a nice holster and was goingvto order a Dakota Defender, but the website said Kevin wasn't accepting new orders. Anyone know why?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry - there are two threads going on - it was in the other one!

Here it is:

Re: K&D not taking orders?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we're not currently accepting new orders. We had such a huge backlog of holsters that the receipt of new orders was just compounding it. With the large volume also came the incessant "where's my holster" inquiries. We were averaging nearly 100 inquiries a week in this respect and spending approximately, on average, 5-6 hours a week doing nothing but responding to the inquiries. At the end of a month's time, I could have made approximately 50 holsters in the same amount of time I spent responding to those inquiries. So you can see how such inquiries truly impact our ability to concentrate on the making of the holsters, etc. Since we've stopped taking new orders, those inquiries have dropped significantly as well.

We hope to open the website back up for viewing in the very near future, along with accepting new orders shortly thereafter. There will be some changes with respect to how, and how many orders, we accept. There will be some price changes. There will be less true custom work offered. There will be a shorter wait time. All of this is being done in an effort to streamline what we can offer and get it out to you all in a reasonable time.

We will be offering other non-firearm related items as well. These include some archery accessories, some music related accessories, true custom acoustic guitars, and some other odds and ends.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

www.kdholsters.com
K-Man here on the board

Latest posts

Top Bottom