Why are the people at Dong's so rude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i was first into my C&R i was in there at least twice a month for new dies spending at least $150-200. Said something about not ever getting a houdy from them and they just don't give a crap!!!

If i really need something now i'll send the wife or daughter. I have'nt been in there since.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner of dongs and his wife often come into the restaurant I work at, they are always very nice and the servers tell me he tips very well.

I bought a shotgun from him years ago with no problem but as of lately my business has gone elsewhere for no particular reason.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I said I would send them an email about this topic, so here it is.

I've included a couple of links I thought you guys might want to look at. The unfriendly service and rudeness has caused many to not return, and after reading what's being written, you're losing many would-be customers. If you don't care whether you stay in business or not, disregard this email entirely. If you do care, you might want to spend a few minutes and read about the experiences that many people have had and continue to have when giving their business to Dong's.

Reviews found after doing a search for Dong's in Tulsa -

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...0&ved=0CG4QtQU&sa=X&ei=-b3uTLKPDoi0yATtn8C9AQ

Ongoing topic about Dong's on OklahomaShooters.com -

http://oklahomashooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105904

If you'll take notice, you'll see the OklahomaShooters topic was only started on Tuesday, November 23, 2010. As of this email, it has reached 7 pages in length. While the topic may not be entirely about Dong's, 95% of it is.

Professional courtesy goes a long way. A simple "thank you" and a smile is oftentimes all that's needed. We aren't expecting to be greeted with smiles when we enter your place of business, but an attitude of pleasantry would be nice when there are many other vendors we could be giving our patronage to.

Barrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's wrong with Sports World? They're on my short list of "gun stores around Tulsa where I don't get jerked around."

They acted like I was a waste of time. 1st time looking for a Springer TRP or Operator pistol or someone to order one. 2nd time looking for a Gold Cup.

I mean, hey, I grew up north of Admiral, but, I got a LOT of 1911's, like still, as in adding to the collection.

But, I am not the only one.

Glad they work for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom