Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are forcing bakers, florist, ministers, and photographers to participate in gay weddings even though their religious beliefs say gay marriage is a sin. Those businesses are people too and they are not paying a fine for ignorance, they are paying a fine for following their religious beliefs. Just like Muslim fundamentalist force people of other religions to pay a tax. Do you support beheading them too if they do not support gay marriage?

The best thing that you could do for the Republican party is to STFU and avoid interacting with the public.

When religious people choose to do business for a profit they are bound to laws that require that they not discriminate potential customers. By the same token I cannot refuse to sell firearms to homosexuals because they are homosexual, blacks because they are black or muslims because they worship allah.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The best thing that you could do for the Republican party is to STFU and avoid interacting with the public.

When religious people choose to do business for a profit they are bound to laws that require that they not discriminate potential customers. By the same token I cannot refuse to sell firearms to homosexuals because they are homosexual, blacks because they are black or muslims because they worship allah.

Cool. Well said. I'll be up this week to put ya to the test ;)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming they can get a license, what would be stopping them?

Not a thing but that is not the point of this debate. If you do not agree what they believe, they want to fine or kill you. Now that is tolerance!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom