Why is everybody selling their Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it may be the marketing hype that gets to some folks about Glocks. All this stuff about reliability, ease of maintenance, interchangeability of common parts, availability of accessories... Yeah that's all cool , but the grip angle is all wrong and the dang things are really unsafe. Plus, they just are not very well made and certainly not accurate. But, for marginal shooters or those on the cheap, they are "okay" pistols I guess. As far as plastic pistols go, I gotta rank them near the bottom of the heap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks are great pistols, but they are not the end all of pistols. Others are just as good and some better. My glocks have never caused me issue or worry and I will still have 3 of them. If my budget would allow it, I would not sell anything.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it may be the marketing hype that gets to some folks about Glocks. All this stuff about reliability, ease of maintenance, interchangeability of common parts, availability of accessories... Yeah that's all cool , but the grip angle is all wrong and the dang things are really unsafe. Plus, they just are not very well made and certainly not accurate. But, for marginal shooters or those on the cheap, they are "okay" pistols I guess. As far as plastic pistols go, I gotta rank them near the bottom of the heap.

Your hitting the sauce already this morning. Glocks are superior to any pistol built. Period. It is laughable to read that people blame the pistol for their accuracy. Funny, funny, funny......

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My little Kahr or my DEPENDABLE SHOOTING EVERY BRAND LCP? Oh how dare you!

Now that LCP; there's a nice pistol indeed. LOL. Whatever...I had one and it wouldn't feed crap. FTFs out the wazoo! The feed ramp was awful rough.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You talk the talk and don't walk the walk.

I carry a glock, your points are not valid in this thread. You don't even trust your life to them.

Now that LCP; there's a nice pistol indeed. LOL. Whatever...I had one and it wouldn't feed crap. FTFs out the wazoo! The feed ramp was awful rough.

I cannot disclose "IF" what is in my pocket is just a decoy to get to the real one on the back of my hip, OR I let the little one in the pocket do the light work! You will never know!

OH and Joel, that little LCP will eat any round put in it, unlike the picky butt Kahr's!

How does the smart young people say it? "Glocks Rule dude"

Latest posts

Top Bottom