Why isn't Sarah Palin Electable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah Palin isn't even qualified to be president. The founders clearly intended for the president be a man.

If you consider Palin qualified you're relying on a liberal interpretation of the fourteenth ammendment.

I'm tired of libtard judges legislating from the bench.

Get back to the founders and save your poor soul.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is an idiot. period. She quit her last public service job to go do book tours. not cool. I have no respect for her. She is the reason Mccain lost.

Well, she's made a buttload of money, I'm talking easy money too, doing what she's doing. I kind of think she's made the right choice for her and her family. Don't you? She's got a more or less permanent spot on the conservative lecture circuit as well as a permanent spot as a political pundit in the cable infotainment industry. She's carved out a pretty sweet spot for herself. Can't blame her for that. As long as people will pay to hear what she has to say she's got it made.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why isn't she electable? Well lets see,

Grandparents aren't billionaires...check
Parents aren't billionaires...check
She's not a billionaire...check
No degree from Harvard...check
No degree from Princeton...check
No degree from Columbia...check
Lot's of real world living just like most of America...check

She and her family have roots in the real world. That's why the libtards and MSM are so scared of her.

You forgot common sense and real world experiance, aside from the fact that she is not a "company guy/girl" or "team player". I have personally heard people say she needs to be home taking care of her kids and running her house. I guess her house and kids went to crap when she was mayor and governor. Do all sexists forget that women are natorious multitaskers.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You forgot common sense and real world experiance, aside from the fact that she is not a "company guy/girl" or "team player". I have personally heard people say she needs to be home taking care of her kids and running her house. I guess her house and kids went to crap when she was mayor and governor. Do all sexists forget that women are natorious multitaskers.

Real world experience doing what? Spending 5 years on a degree at as many colleges? Sports newscaster? She was a career politician that couldn't even hack a full term as a Governor.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is depressing

Yup. Especially going on an interview by Greta VanSusteren, who I can't imagine would give a particularly tough time to Palin during an interview.

This is a really good article on Palin's political career. FTA:

The Atlantic Monthly said:
From the moment Sarah Palin’s acceptance speech electrified the Republican convention, she was seen as an unbending, hard-charging, red-meat ideologue-to which soon was added “thin-skinned” and “vindictive.” But a look at what Palin did while in office in Alaska-the only record she has-shows a very different politician: one who worked with Democrats to tame Big Oil and solve the great problem at the heart of the state’s politics. That Sarah Palin might have set the nation on a different course. What went wrong?

Note: this is a nuanced article from big boy media, not a cheerleading blurb from Fox News or a smear blurb from MSNBC.

Before reading this article, I was against Palin because she's a firebreathing, anti-intellectual social conservative ideologue. After reading this article, I'm against Palin for the same reason I turned against McCain: she abandoned being a reasonable, pragmatic, moderate conservative because the political winds changed and thought she could get more votes by becoming Rush Limbaugh with boobs*.

*By this I mean woman-boobs instead of man-boobs.

IAMPS3

Marksman
Reaction score
Because she is just barely more qualified then Obama, and I do mean just barely. She would have been fine as VP which would have given her time to learn, but she is not ready for the big desk.

This.

I don't dislike her. I just don't think we know enough about her and her politics. I think she needed to spend more time working up the ranks before trying to step into the big spotlight. McCain made a big ,intake picking her in 2008. I think it's what cost him the election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom