Winter weather on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's comparable to this 1/4" of liquid precip and barely below freezing temps we're about to experience how? Are you finished using your vocal cords to convert stupid thoughts into annoying sounds or should I set this stuff down and choke you?

Worst ever implementation of the Handey 'two bags' trick.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

No... No sir... I don't believe he is... the FGST wants to know..

Personally, I roll in one of these

4.bp.blogspot.com__FaCV5qZajHU_TNB6SmsD_fI_AAAAAAAAAWA_vH6wVWCXEXs_s1600_magpul_3qtr_front.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GMThunder said:
Good thing everyone has those 4x4s that get 12mpg all year long for Oklahoma's crazy snow storms that happen once in a lifetime. :D

I got 21.6 from my Tacoma 4x4 going and coming from New Mexico on an Elk hunt last month. Rolled over 270,000 miles on the odometer during the trip. Used 1/2 quart of oil.

Btw the Tacoma is not an asphalt commando like most 4X4's. It's actually a working truck.

Yaaahhh!!!

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be legal to punch anyone buying bread & milk in the next 24 hours square in the face.

should I set this stuff down and choke you?

No matter what you drive, or how you choose to prepare for the weather, keep one thing in mind. DO NOT cross paths with RidgeHunter! He will roll on you in his Tacoma and kick that ass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom