Winter weather on the way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Over 4" of it here in Altus ....... My 7 month old cat has never seen snow and forgot that he was a cat for bit ....... Ran all over the backyard playing in it .... ;) (Just a couple on inches when the pix was taken)

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over 4" of it here in Altus ....... My 7 month old cat has never seen snow and forgot that he was a cat for bit ....... Ran all over the backyard playing in it .... ;) (Just a couple on inches when the pix was taken)

It's funny how pets LOVE snow when it first comes down. My dogs were all running around like crazy when I took them for their morning walk in about a half inch of the white stuff.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how pets LOVE snow when it first comes down. My dogs were all running around like crazy when I took them for their morning walk in about a half inch of the white stuff.

Good heavens, not my crew!! Duke looked like I was abandoning him on an 8-lane highway during rush hour when I insisted that he "GO POTTY" outside this morning. AND I had to tell him to GO BACK and poo ... silly dog thought I would be happy with a half-hearted piss after all night in the house. Nothing doing -- I saw how much he ate and drank last night before bedtime!

And the cats!! What a hoot!! Tippy, tippy toe, all the while looking back at me like "OMG!! "It's" GETTING ON ME!!"

But we are all back in the house safe and sound, no worse for the wear! Cats are asleep with GC and Duke is on the sofa snoring his not-so-little heart out!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good heavens, not my crew!!

You have a bunch of wusses at your house :P My dogs were tearing all up and down the yard, chasing each other and scooping up snow with their snouts. The Boxer was hilarious, with the snow bunching up on top of his squat nose and in between his eyes. They love it!

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dog stayed out all night and has only come in today to eat or ask me to go out with her for a walk around the yard. She is getting real demanding as she is getting old. She is 14 now. She does have a doggie door so she can come in anytime she wants.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen a few cars off in the ditch yesterday am. driving too fast for the conditions. Woman in a purple C4 vette way off in the ditch on 169, then a little ways up the road a guy in a 95ish suburban/tahoe way way off the road in the ditch, idk if he was trying to go offroading or what. Then on hwy 20 seen a woman put her trailblazer through a barb wire fence going too fast around that curve on the top of keetonville hill. Then just down the road from my house a silver nissan sentra slid off in the ditch going downhill too fast and locked up his brakes or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom