Wisconsin Schadenfreude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It did not help that many of the national Democrat groups knew it was a loser and refused to chip in. At one point the national DNC even refused them half a million, but I think the DNC caved after the media learned about it. Also Obama refusing to visit hurt them some too.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It did not help that many of the national Democrat groups knew it was a loser and refused to chip in. At one point the national DNC even refused them half a million, but I think the DNC caved after the media learned about it. Also Obama refusing to visit hurt them some too.

***TRUE***
Call Michell Malkin and tell her it's a secret.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC a double-digit percentage of voters (i believe maybe self identified independents) voted to keep walker since they felt the recall was uncalled for, but said they will still vote for Obama in the fall.

it's more complicated than just a GOP vs Dem or Union vs NonUnion issue.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy that said "Democracy died" says a lot for today's society. They are idiots.

We are not a democracy...we're a republic. And all those people that say we go around the world promoting democracy...BS...we do not. We're a republic.

Our people don't even have a clue as to what we are. No wonder we're messed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom