Woman throws baby from window :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/nyc-cops-baby-dies-being-tossed-6th-floor-193401354.html

NEW YORK (AP) — A baby girl was thrown from a sixth-floor window of an apartment building to her death on Thursday, witnesses and police said, making her the third child killed that way in the city in three months.

Six-month-old Janillah Lawrence was in a Bronx apartment with her mother, Tenisha Fearon, 27, and three other children at the time, police said. The other children — a 10-year-old boy, an 8-year-old girl and a 3-year-old girl — weren't injured but were taken to a hospital, police said.

Fearon was taken from the home, in the Fordham Heights neighborhood, to a hospital for an evaluation and couldn't be reached for comment. Police later arrested her on a murder charge.

Police received a 911 call saying the mother was dangling the baby outside the apartment window. Subsequent callers said they watched as the baby was thrown.
Neighbor Lizette Rodriguez said the woman had been shouting, "I'm going to throw her. We're all gonna die!" Other neighbors shouted to the woman, "Don't do it," Rodrgiuez said.

Rodriguez called 911 and said she heard the baby hit the ground while she was on the phone.

Gregorio Lopez, who lives next door to Fearon, said he heard a commotion in the hallway and a man yelling, "Please, God. Please help us!"

Lopez said he didn't want to leave his apartment because he didn't know what was happening but went to the roof after the man left. When he arrived there, he looked into his neighbor's window.

"I saw her naked and the three kids naked and I thought they were all dead," Lopez said. "And then she jumps up and starts hitting the window."

He shouted down to some women on the street to call 911.

"I was yelling, 'Hurry up!'" he said. "I thought she was going to throw the rest."

Good Lord.........what is going on in this world! Incredible that someone would do this to their child! ! ! !

DNO

Latest posts

Top Bottom