Womans Beaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me other than the 50 mil rice was going to get paid, why after a whack to the noggin like that she married this guy?

Had that been my future wife, now married over 20 years, and I had done such a thing I would still be in hiding and not open a single package sent to me. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me other than the 50 mil rice was going to get paid, why after a whack to the noggin like that she married this guy?

Had that been my future wife, now married over 20 years, and I had done such a thing I would still be in hiding and not open a single package sent to me. :)

Cuz maybe there were extenuating circumstances?? I admire her GREATLY. Instead of tucking tail and turning on him, she is standing her ground. It's none of anybody's business what she and he do as consenting adults. If she is happy and he is happy, and the baby is safe then who am I to say ... Or any of us, for that matter ...

There are a lot worse things in the world than a couple of 20-something kids getting into a pissing contest and then realizing later that they screwed up and vowing to each other to never let it happen again and moving ahead with their lives ... and their relationship. I know couples twice their ages that aren't that mature ...

I think what the NFL, social medial and "journalists" and "women's rights advocates" everywhere are doing to this young couple is a disgrace.

There. I said it. Flame suit on, boys ...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cuz maybe there were extenuating circumstances?? I admire her GREATLY. Instead of tucking tail and turning on him, she is standing her ground. It's none of anybody's business what she and he do as consenting adults. If she is happy and he is happy, and the baby is safe then who am I to say ... Or any of us, for that matter ...

There are a lot worse things in the world than a couple of 20-something kids getting into a pissing contest and then realizing later that they screwed up and vowing to each other to never let it happen again and moving ahead with their lives ... and their relationship. I know couples twice their ages that aren't that mature ...

I think what the NFL, social medial and "journalists" and "women's rights advocates" everywhere are doing to this young couple is a disgrace.

There. I said it. Flame suit on, boys ...
I concur 100%

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ray_rice_dallas.jpg

Too soon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom