World's largest army, never thought of this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Granted lotsa and lotsa guys with guns an army does not make, there is alot of differance, when someone is shooting back, but still I think that if we were ever to that point the average American with a deer rifle would happily become an armed insurgent and a bazillion dudes (or dudetts) with even bolt actions would be a force that even a "million man army" (Russia or China) wouldn't want to deal with.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried for the longest to get a topic on C&R stuff, to no avail. I'm not up to messing with this. I've got other forums that I can discuss this stuff on.

Do wish I had a scotch, though.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ChiComs, at this point, are nuclear-capable but lack the delivery systems to be a high level threat. The same applies to their conventional forces. They wage war against the US now using economics and cyber probes. They may, however, be able to FOBS an EMP burst and disrupt the infrastructure. Instant Stone Age for non-hardened systems.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems if it was that easy to roll over piss ants, we'd been out of Afghan a long time ago. Damn donkey jockeys kinda causing some logistic problems for us. They fought off the Red Army for awhile on our dime and see where that got us. Should we just turn their whole sand hell to glass and get it over with?

Latest posts

Top Bottom