World's largest army, never thought of this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the notion that our countries ate dependent upon one another,BUT in the scenario that something of a military nature occurs it wont be just China,it will be China, India Russia and all of the former soviet states that are loyal to the Russian federation. I like to keep up to date on as much as possible on these countries weapon advancements,the ONLY thing that we have that makes us THE World super power is our Navy/ AirCraft carrier fleets that have the mobility to be anywhere in the world with tons of fire power. What the majority of the populace do not realize. Is that the 3 major countries mentioned above have Developed,Proven and deployed and are the mainstay of defense in there navys weapons system specifically designed to CUT the U.S. navys carrier in half literally. Russia(Moskit),India( BRAHMOS),China(ASBM-anti ship ballistic missile) the last one being the one there is absolutely no defense against yet.Yes we will still have our subs but what are we IF God forbid something happens to.our navy. Even our in close weapons systems can't take out all of them that they can throw at us and it will only take one per ship.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they want to invade when they can just wait and claim repossession rights when we can't pay our debt to them?
Why invade when we're already seeing some here inviting them in, (Idaho) because they think there's a $$ to be made from the situation.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tort reform perhaps? Now that I've said those two ugly words it's only a matter of time before J.B. Books jumps in. So... to expound on this a little I'm not suggesting that we take away Johnny Consumer's rights to sue a big bad corporation that does him wrong. However, it would be nice to implement some sort of mechanism that dismisses frivolous lawsuits and eases the burden on our already bogged down court system. While the little guy indeed has rights, it's also possible to sue innovation out of existence. Right now I'd suggest that we are closer to suing innovation out of existence in our nation than we are to being the valiant protector of the little guy's rights.

You think the Czars are bad? So do I. Interesting that you should mention them. I just read another thread talking about this "super congress" type of committee that is essentially the legislative branch's version of a czar. I haven't researched the matter thoroughly, but it sounds like a pretty bad idea on the surface.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the ONLY thing that we have that makes us THE World super power is our Navy/ AirCraft carrier fleets that have the mobility to be anywhere in the world with tons of fire power.

Nonsense. We also have a sizeable air tanker fleet that enables us to project air power globally as well as a cargo fleet that can supply a very well trained and well equipped army at a moment's notice. Yes our navy is great but it's not the ONLY advantage we have.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You think the Czars are bad? So do I. Interesting that you should mention them. I just read another thread talking about this "super congress" type of committee that is essentially the legislative branch's version of a czar. I haven't researched the matter thoroughly, but it sounds like a pretty bad idea on the surface.

No kiddin'. Just another example of our gutless Congress. Instead of dealing with this issue in full session, they do it by committee. Gives them deniability.

We've totally hijacked zoomaster's thread.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what happened last year with the cyber attacks that we're linked to china anyone who thinks we can't be put down is out of their mind,don't you think tthey would be working on something to disable our systems and yes Russia does have a functioning Anti Ballistic missile defense systems:
e Russians have the following Anti-missile systems : -Igla-s -Tor-m1 -Buk-m1 -S-300 -SA-12 -Antey-2500 -S-400 -ABM-1 (deactivated) -ABM-3

Latest posts

Top Bottom