Would be purse snatchers held at gunpoint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seemed to have worked, and got a couple of criminals off the street for a couple of days anyway.

Police would not have shown up in time.

I don't see him as "policing the world," as this was a violent event that happened to take place where he was...he wasn't driving around looking for crime.

Craig3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if he felt that the children w/ the woman were in danger he has the green light. Guess thats all he needed to say based on my interpretation of the law. Not sure I'd pull out a pistol over a purse....

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if he felt that the children w/ the woman were in danger he has the green light. Guess thats all he needed to say based on my interpretation of the law. Not sure I'd pull out a pistol over a purse....

This. Where was the deadly force or imminent danger from the suspects? No reason to pull a gun here.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns can make lots of things go smoother, doesn't mean they should be used. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I believe the bad guy was caught. That wouldn't be the case had he not used a gun. That's a good thing in my book.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the bad guy was caught. That wouldn't be the case had he not used a gun. That's a good thing in my book.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Sure it was a good thing, was it reasonable? Not IMHO.

Serious question: If he had shot the bad guy would he be justified? If not, why was is okay to pull a gun then?

Latest posts

Top Bottom