Would this be "disrespectful" to carry at?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry at every outing I attend. I don't see it disrespectful. Who said a bad guy can't kill you at a funeral?

Awkward hugs? Pssh, I don't even care anymore. Tell them it's a new cell phone made by Glock.

It's funny you say that EF, because I was at church about 6 months ago and I had my Glock 23 and a double magazine carrier on my belt, each on different sides. Long story short, one of the deacons grabs me around the waist and caught me by suprise when he hugged me =, he looked at me kinda of nervous and said "what is that"? I know he felt the magazine carrier and not the gun, so I said the first thing that came to mind, I said "It's a PDA" I chuckled about ti later to my wife when I told her the story. She said "but you lied to him" I said "no I didn't" because after I said it I felt bad having believed I just lied also, and it hit me that it was true. IT WAS PDA ( Personal Defense Ammunition ).

Tell me that ain't funny??????

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny you say that EF, because I was at church about 6 months ago and I had my Glock 23 and a double magazine carrier on my belt, each on different sides. Long story short, one of the deacons grabs me around the waist and caught me by suprise when he hugged me =, he looked at me kinda of nervous and said "what is that"? I know he felt the magazine carrier and not the gun, so I said the first thing that came to mind, I said "It's a PDA" I chuckled about ti later to my wife when I told her the story. She said "but you lied to him" I said "no I didn't" because after I said it I felt bad having believed I just lied also, and it hit me that it was true. IT WAS PDA ( Personal Defense Ammunition ).

Tell me that ain't funny??????

Eh, that's not funny. :P

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PDA...HILARIOUS!!!

my family is real into hugging and i have never been detected. They are also VERY religous anti-gun people.

when they go for a hug just reach under on the side you have your gun on. so that their arm goes over yours. works every time!!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No.

The above message was
www.amoeba.com_dynamic_images_blog_too_short_blow_1.jpg

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Protecting yourself any and everywhere is not disrespectful at all. It seems you are more concerned with the anti-gun people bitchin' at you, if something did go down and you saved everyone's lives (including your own) they'd be the first to thank you for carrying that glock or sig.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus there is always the concern for the "AKWARD" hug when you are carrying a gun on the hip. but the pocket carry is best way to solve that.

If you can't successfully navigate "the hug", then you haven't carried very long...

At any rate, no, it's in no way disrespectful.....carry where you want, it's for your protection not others' politics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom