Would you give someone a raise for doing a piss poor job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, order them a pay raise while he wants to tax the middle class even more. Yep, this is the ignorant fool the "masses" elected. Pure genuis, those guys make tons of money already, how about they along with Obama take a pay cut. All this debt & thisa fool demands raises for people not even doin their jobs? Typical liberal trash.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a federal worker and did not do a piss poor job. Anyone fly out of OKC and not smash into the Devon tower? You are welcome. I developed the procedures so planes do not smash in to it when they depart.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal workers = piss poor job? Not only do we make significantly less than the private sector for the same work, we haven't received a cost of living increase in almost 3 years.

I won't argue the piss poor job that Congress is doing though...

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even corp greed is getting bad these days. For the last 5 years I have always got a 4 out of 5 rating on my review, I bust my tail and offer help anytime I can. Each year though my raise has went down, at first it was 6%, then 5%, then last year 4% and now this year 3.5% even though the company has posted profits and great returns on our stock. Now we are eliminating field positions so we can hire contract crews which in turn now makes it almost impossible for me to get a field position after I went to school for 2 years for a field degree.

So now I am going back for my bachelors (company will pay for it) then once I graduate I will start looking at other companies that will pay me a respectable wage for my knowledge, sadly alot of people have done this with the comaany i work for. Even after they ask us to give them our feedback each year on issues the company still contiunes down the path of self destruction.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they should get paid the same as the average american.

Is their average work comparable to the average (I assume private sector) employee's work? Is citizenship criteria for pay? What about those on visas?

You might want qualify the statement some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom