Would you give someone a raise for doing a piss poor job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is their average work comparable to the average (I assume private sector) employee's work? Is citizenship criteria for pay? What about those on visas?

You might want qualify the statement some.

I do not mean the average government worker. I mean the president, congressman, and other higher ups.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Federal workers....no problems. The leeches in the Congress and the Senate that have done nothing but sit with their thumbs up their butts, thinking of new ways to take away our rights, tax us to death and give our money away to people and countries that don't deserve anything are the ones that shouldn't get any raise at all. Heck, if I don't do my job, I get fired!!!

And don't get me started on the Kenyan and bozo biden!!!

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't like your job or your pay get a different job!

That's kind of a problem too, as the smart/hard working people with options will be the first to leave. An ideal solution would be to pay wages the market demands for good workers and make better HR decisions about hiring/retaining slackers.

The ultimate problem in this country are the voters, a majority of whom seem to want low taxes and big government. How's that going to work long term? Not so good I think...

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we stop paying our congress, vp, pos...I mean president for life. I would love to see the numbers on what we pay past congress members that are now just milking the government for serving one year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom