WTF in Russia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Prigozhin's forces going with him? I haven't seen one way or the other. I also think when the Russians tore up their own road into Moscow, Prigozhin decided that those new hypersonic missiles going right up his ass while they were stacked up like cord wood wasn't such a good idea. lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Prigozhin's forces going with him? I haven't seen one way or the other. I also think when the Russians tore up their own road into Moscow, Prigozhin decided that those new hypersonic missiles going right up his ass while they were stacked up like cord wood wasn't such a good idea. lol
As reported today, his forces are not going with him. They are to contract to the Russian Army which probably won't appeal to them in the least.
It's a strange world over there, almost like a three way war. The Wagner forces are supposed to be supplied by the ruski's which they say has been short of spectacular. According to them, the russians are withholding ammo and munitions causing casualities, so other reports say the Wagner group is sending the Ukes intel about the location of russian forces and visa versa.
It gets more confusing every day.
What is interesting is other reports saying the Ukes tried to advance among the confusion and withdrawal of the Wagner group forces, but were beat back with heavy causalities.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the last 24 hours, the head of the Wagner group threatened to march on Moscow. Said he wanted the Defense Minister and the Chief of the Russian General Staff turned over to him, or else he would proceed in force to Moscow. Then, somehow the crisis was quickly averted. Strange doings indeed!

STRANGE? I suspect there is more to this than we are allowed to know? When the LUNATICS are put in charge of the ASYLUM, WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS, HERE AND IN RUSSIA, WHO WINS, COMMUNIST CHINA?

Latest posts

Top Bottom