Wtf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not going to argue with you, but you are proving my point, even in a thread that is talking about how ridiculous people are, you prove my point... do you really believe that if bush ordered "the hit" people wouldn't be praising him on this site??? i mean really...

MSNBC would be calling him a murderer and calling for an investigation to see if he followed all the rules, or if he should be trialed as a war criminal.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not going to argue with you, but you are proving my point, even in a thread that is talking about how ridiculous people are, you prove my point... do you really believe that if bush ordered "the hit" people wouldn't be praising him on this site??? i mean really...

The only "point" I countered was that Obama "got" Osama. If I made your point then I guess you must agree with me. Sure, he had executive oversight, but the effort to get Osama did not start with Obama's inaugural. Believing anything else is naive at best. Muddying the waters with a red herring argument about Bush is non-sequitor.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think they are talking about MSNBC.
I think the topic of the thread is this site.

You are probably right. I was not much of a Bush fan either. He did some things I liked, but did alot that I did not.
I was going to make a long post about pit bulls, bicycle riders, pawn shops, liberals, and so on. I just don't have the energy tonight. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom