WVO benefit fish fry in Catoosa. 4-26-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Wounded Veterans of Oklahoma is having a benefit fish fry. The Broiler House in Catoosa is hosting the event. $10.00 Gets you all you can eat fried catfish. This will be on Sunday, April 26th from 11am to 4pm. We will also have a silent auction and a raffle. I know there will be a few firearms and other great prizes. I'll get a definitive list ASAP and post it up. If you need tickets to eat I have plenty if you want to meet up between now and the event, or purchase them at the door. I know we haven't sold out yet, but it could happen. If you want to go it may be best to purchase in advance. The raffle tickets will be $10.00. You don't have to be present to win!!!

I'll post more info as I get it. Come out and enjoy an awesome meal and help support a great organization that gives back to the men and women who have given so much.

Link to WVO website. http://www.woundedveteransofoklahoma.org/

If you want to see my gorgeous face go to the "about" page on the website and scroll towards the bottom. I'm Brandon Miller.

Latest posts

Top Bottom