Xmas eve Revenge, kinda.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People don't understand what it does to an animal that is tame when they "throw them to the wolves". To turn a loving animal into a beast again and make them have to kill to survive...might as well shoot them in the head. They're better off.

My grandmother use to live on a farm in Elmore City until my grandfather passed away. Over the years they took on several strays. The worst case was a dog that got the name Angel. Some one had dropped it off in front of them on the highway. My grandparents stopped to find a dog that had been held by the tail and lowered into some kind of acid. There was no hair left On the dog except for the tail. The body was scabbed and blistered and her eyes were swollen shut. After a few months of nurturing from my grandmother the dog recovered better than ever and lived about another ten years. She got the name Angel because they believed she had to have been being watched by one that day.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Humiliation doesn't work as a punishment for children, but I can live with it for adults.

Posting a description of the car/woman/license plate would work for me. Plus we can spread it on Facebook. Give it up Lurker.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
people don't understand what it does to an animal that is tame when they "throw them to the wolves". To turn a loving animal into a beast again and make them have to kill to survive...might as well shoot them in the head. They're better off.

My grandmother use to live on a farm in elmore city until my grandfather passed away. Over the years they took on several strays. The worst case was a dog that got the name angel. Some one had dropped it off in front of them on the highway. My grandparents stopped to find a dog that had been held by the tail and lowered into some kind of acid. There was no hair left on the dog except for the tail. The body was scabbed and blistered and her eyes were swollen shut. After a few months of nurturing from my grandmother the dog recovered better than ever and lived about another ten years. She got the name angel because they believed she had to have been being watched by one that day.

wth?!?!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Silver Kia, pretty new. Red sweater, reddish dyed hair, about 30ish, brown eyes. A little on the heavy, medium heavy side. Had a ring on. Had a booster seat in back. I dont have a clue about the plate number, or her name. If i did i would post it.

The dog was about the size of a beagle. Very rough/course coat, brown with white specks. Some kinda terrier or terrier mix, female and im guessing a year or 2 old.

Thats about all i can remember. I was super mad and plate numbers and her name wasnt on my mind. If she took my advice shes prolly in surgery getting a little dog removed from her butt or sitting in the morgue by her own hand.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We get a few dog dumps, but it is mostly kittens. As a result, I have 6 dogs and 6-7 cats. We had like 8 kittens show up this year. Luckily my wife is friends with a cat rescue, so we take them there and they home them. I don't have the heart to kill a dog or a cat, especially one that did nothing worng but wind up in the hands of an @sshole.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain and anyone who hasn't had to do it can't understand how much it really does hurt. Been there done that too many times. When my kids were young they thought me a heartless bastard. 17 puppies in one summer.

This ... the things I've been called by folks who have dumped animals because I would put one down before I'd let it suffer would set your hair on fire. No matter ... And I'd do it again. And I'd cry myself to sleep for days after -- again. Rather me suffer than them. That's just the long and short of it.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I will say that you were a dummy for making that decision. Not that I would have made a better one but I am a dummy pretty often too. It really does piss you off to no end. I remember working during a giant snowstorm a few years ago and pusing up some shopping carts just to see someone throw a puppy out the car and drive off. I know that the snow was freezing in my beard and that that dog didn't have a chance. Luckily another customer decided to take it home but that was because I had about 4 associates that were pushing this dog on anyone that came through the doors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom