Yet another reason to NEVER do business with BofA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I needed another good reason not to do business with this POS bank. Credit unions and small, local banks are the way to go.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like I needed another good reason not to do business with this POS bank. Credit unions and small, local banks are the way to go.

this, i don't think i have ever seen any company have a worse reputation, treat it customers horrible, their competitors are clearly better, yet they still stay in business and have success... it baffles me, because it is not like you hear both positive and negative, you ONLY hear negative, yet people stay with them? what am i missing?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D@#n IT. My Bass Pro Credit card is thru Bank of America.

So BofA will issue credit cards for BassPro (who sells firearms and ammo, etc...)so they can make money off of them but won't do business with Dillon? That's more than a bit hypocritical.

I was done with BofA a long long time ago anyway and I don't have a BPS card, but it would sure be nice to see a bunch of Pro2A people cut up their cards and let BPS know the reason why. Perhaps BPS will change banks.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So BofA will issue credit cards for BassPro (who sells firearms and ammo, etc...)so they can make money off of them but won't do business with Dillon? That's more than a bit hypocritical.

I was done with BofA a long long time ago anyway and I don't have a BPS card, but it would sure be nice to see a bunch of Pro2A people cut up their cards and let BPS know the reason why. Perhaps BPS will change banks.

well to be fair, we don't know if the story is 100% true yet...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.

I have several very large credit accounts with BoA and they currently hold my mortgage, too, after buying it from someone else.

Bastards.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we had a mortgage with BOA a few years ago. lower interest is what drew us there.

The 89th st location had terrible service. I won't ever do business w/ BOA again.

There was always long lines at the drive-thru and inside lobby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom