Yoga pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
eyebleach.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely agree about the weight and size limit. My wife has a couple pair, and my first thought when I saw her in them was ”yeah, those do make your butt look big”. Fortunately, I had the good sense for once to not verbalize what I was thinking. :blush:
Now I've gotcha.....you don't say nothing to mine and I won't say nothing to yours.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a female related thread somewhere, they are talking about guys, the shirts they wear, and the disgusting size of their bellies.... :)

Or the pants they have to wear well below the belly.

I have no issue with yoga pants, I am smart enough to shield my eyes from the site of someone that doesn't look good in them.
My wife has had to start wearing yoga pants because her weight has swung so wildly here recently. Diagnosis of "Lymphedema." She turned 58 a couple of days ago, and is no longer the vision she once was. I'll be 68 in a month or so, and neither am I. She does wear a top that reaches to mid-thigh over the yoga pants, as she's no more interested in causing folks to need eye bleach than I am. And when her feet aren't badly swollen, she still has trim ankles, like she's had for the 42+ years since I met her. Decades of medical problems have not been kind to her. And I can mostly still see her with the rose-colored glasses of a youth well wasted on me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom