• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 5.11 EMT Tactical Pants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
80$
5.11 Tactical Series

These EMT pants are in great shape and honestly I think they may have been worn and washed once each, as they are as new. I bought these and two months later decided to retire from a long EMS career. I have worn all brands of EMT pants an 5.11 absolutely makes the best pants. These are $65 bucks each brand new, so I know there's an EMT or Paramedic who would love to get these at a bargain price. Really, these are great for any first responder type, firefighter, officer or just someone wanting 5.11 tactical pants. The navy blue looks dark and rich. There are cargo pockets for days to keep your trauma sheers, IV start kits, med tape, spare magazines whatever. These have the liner around the waist to help keep your shirt tucked in. I have four pairs of these and would like to sell them all together for $80 bucks. That's less than half retail.

Waist: 44
Inseam: 30

Link to actual product 5.11 EMT PANT

Attachments

• DSC00963.JPG
    DSC00963.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00968.JPG
    DSC00968.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00971.JPG
    DSC00971.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 0

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've had a couple pairs of those over the years --- i will attest that they are great

Im an insurance adjuster and these kept all my little tools on me - tape measures, roof pitch gauges, shingle gauges, moisture meters, spares for the camera -- etc etc

Bump for a great price on some nice kit ----- i;d be on this deal like a long peckered poodle if the size was right - but alas

Latest posts

Top Bottom